Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This entry is just for my hubby. I dunno why, but I guess I owe baby alot of apologises. His labby is down, so he wont be able to see this entry.

I tend to show attitude to hubby whenever I was in a bad mood. Even so, on mahjong table infront of my friends, I will shout or talk back rudely to baby. Just cos baby keeps winning money and Im losing. Thats like so stupid ryts to shout back at him. At the end of the day, the money which baby wins will give me. I felt so stupid and dumb lar. I really appreciate how baby tolerates my attitude and temper. He always tell me, " Dear, anger management you know. I wouldn bear to shout or scold you but I will try all my very best to let you know I truely love you. "

Yes, I really feel the love from baby. Maybe that's why Im starting to take him as granted. I always thought that whenever I fall, he will be there to catch me. Whenever I need someone badly, he will always be there for me. Yes, he is always there for me. But I always show him my attitude. Whatever I want, baby always tries his very best to get it for me. I really feel very very fortunate.

Baby always fetch me after work. Everyday. I end work at 5.30pm and every Tuesday and Thursday, baby ends school at 4.30pm and 5.30p.m respectively. He rush down to fetch me everytime. Furthermore, he study in boonlay side..which is like so far from my workplace. I really appreciate it. He doesn have school on every Wednesday and Friday. So he will wake up early in the morning and send me to work. Afterwhich he will go home sleep awhile and wake up in the noon to buy lunch for me. I remember there's this one whole week when baby had his school holidays. He sent me to work every morning, bought me lunch everyday and fetched me from work everyday. I know baby treats me real well but I feel like a dumbass scolding him just cos I was hungry and urged him to buy lunch for me faster. When he reached my workplace I will give him a face and walked away with my food, leaving him behind.

I know Im a bad gf, I know I had been treating baby like granted. But now, I learnt how to cherish hubby. Christie always told me, Im really very fortunate to have baby as my bf. Not only does he have a good future, he is a good man. He doesn smoke, he doesn drink, he doesn go clubbing and he doesn scold vurglarities. I remember there's this incident when my hp was low and it switched off automatically. Baby couldn find me on my phone and he waited an hour for my call. Well, I forgot to call him once I reached home cos I was busying watching tv. I had a habit of refusing to answer my house's calls so despite the calls from baby to my home, I din want to pick up. I was home alone that time. That was around 1am in the morning. So baby rushed down to my house in cab but when he was on the way to my home, I called him telling him Im going to sleep. Thats when I know he was on his way to my house. I was surprised and guilty. End up baby had to stop at AMK and walked halfway through his home journey cos he wanted to save money that week.

Thanks baby, for every every lil thing you had done for me. I really cherish you alot. And I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home