Saturday, October 21, 2006

HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO HUBBY =))

We celebrated our 5th month last night at MOS, with hubby's friends. Mark Shannon and gf, Sherilyn. Im the youngest among them. So I regretted abit when I suggested MOS for clubbing after we left Vivo City. Oh yes, Vivo city is big. But too bad alot of shops are not opened yet.

Had fun dancing with Sherilyn. We went to the SMOOVE arena. The music is hellagood, I swear. Better than Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sherilyn and I went into the cage and dance. Sherilyn and I were like protecting one another cos the guys kept coming near us. A guy even asked me infront of hubby do I have a bf. LOL. I swear hubby's face changed immediately. Well, we had a huge fight in MOS. Cos when hubby went to washroom, Sherilyn and I went to the corner and danced so we could stay away from the guys. But hubby couldn find us anywhere in the middle of the cage and he got worried. Furthermore, my hp was with him. When he found me, we quarrelled over I moved to the corner and danced. Thats like so stupid lor. Sherilyn and Mark also quarrelled. So it was a bad day lar. We left around 4am and Mark drove us home.

Okays, I shall stop my entry for the day. Im meeting hubby now. We are back to normal again. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home