Sunday, October 29, 2006

Im back to update my bloggy. It seems so dead. LOL.

Saturday was daddy's brithday. Mummy and I baked cake for daddy the day before, Friday. Actually, I din help much lar. I just merely stirred the flour only then I went to hubby's house to accompany him. HAHA. Daddy is so touched lor. LOL.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DADDY. I LOVE YOU. =))

Headed to meet FISH at Heeren in the evening. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner. My buddy is so nice can. He treat me Sakae and I really ate alot. HAHA. Slacked at Orchard awhile then cabbed down to Plaza Sing. Fish went to smoke while I stayed at the acarde. Saw Sky, Ivan, uncle and their gang. Sky came over and talked to me. That stupid dumbass! Ivan came to find me at acarde. Slacked at carpark while waiting for Fish with them.
Hubby came to find me after he finished his homework at home. Fish went to meet his friend and so we parted off. I wanted to play the " Big Sweet Land " again. LOL. Hubby spent 60bucks on that machine cos I wanted the piglet so badly. I really regret alr lar. That piglet and sweets can bought with only 35 bucks the most lor. Yet hubby din want to disappoint me. Thanks baby. =))
We walked to Cine hand in hand from Plaza Sing and catched The Guardian. Midnight show. Its nice. Give it 4 kisses. =)) Cathay's movie tickets had a drop in price again. Now hubby and I know where is the great place for movies alr- Cathay! Why? Cos not only their prices drop by 50 cents, UOB credit card holders got another 12% off. Hubby had UOB Visa card. So yesterday, the weekends midnight movie cost us about 15bucks only. HAHA.
There's whole loads of Halloween parties going on Saturday. Sorry to Adam, Sher, Jessica, Joanne and gang for not turning up at MOS for the parties. Sorry to Wynson, Ahgirl, Dexter, Nick and gang for not turning up at Coco Latte. I was on the guest list. Dont ask me why. I dunno too. LOL.
Sorry to Jason, Alex, Ahxiang, Gerald and gang for not turning up at Zouk. LOL. Really sorry cos my hubby dont allow!!!

Okays, that all for the weekends. Im going to catch afternoon nap now. Currently at hubby's house. Reached home in the morning. Yawnies. =))




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home