Saturday, June 23, 2007

Exam on Principle of Business Management today. Holy sugar and salt... I think the sub-paper is waiting for me. LOL.

Off to hubby's house after exam. Stayed till evening time then his mom wanna clean the house and chased us out of the house. HAHA.
Train-ed to CityHall..window-shopping, played the basketball game in the arcade. LOL. Finally I won hubby on the score! =))

857-ed back to Yishun. Slacked at one of the benches under my block and had heart-to-heart talk with hubby. I know I had disappointed hubby with my actions and my expeditures. I spent so much money that I didn't realize that hubby had actually been trying to cover up my expeditures all the time, regardless it is on mahjong when Im losing or when Im shopping and had no money for the next day.
I know hubby dotes on me so much that he will rather starve himself for the day than to let me starve. I felt so useless, felt so guilty and am really mad at myself.

Why cant I just save some money and show hubby that actually I can do it?
Why am I always spending so much money when I know I should have limitations?
Why must I be a burden to him when I know we are facing money issues to buying car and house?


12more days to cruise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home