Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates. Had been busy shopping around for the things I needed for the upcoming cruise holiday.

Yesterday, hubby came over to my house in the morning. We had earlier on decided to bring our precious, Jovin, to the "Adopt-a-pet-cum-family-carnival" at Nee Soon CC. It was actually a family carnival for dog-lovers to gather together. Jovin was so excited.. I mean, we hardly bring her out for walk cos hubby and I were usually busy with our stuffs.
Saw my uncle and aunt with their dog, JoJo. Watched the Dog Talent show and bought some snacks for Jovin. Brought Jovin home, headed for dinner and mahjong at Stephie Aunt's house. Won money. =))

Fcuk it, KFC's meals increased in price again. LOL. Happily went to order KFC for dinner today and realised was 6.20bucks. HAHA.
Went over 157 to find my lil cousin, whom I always called her as MeiMei. Been a long time since I last saw her ever since things had happened between her family and our family members here. From young, I looked after her and she is the only lil cousin I loved and dote most all along.
Left there around 7pm. Was supposed to watch movie, but tickets were selling fast. Home, mahjong-ing with hubby and mummy.

Btw, I quitted my job after two days of work! HAHA. Quarrelled with the manager over the places they had located me to. Pissed off. -__-
Hubby said I cant stay at a job for long. Okays, I think Im still not prepared for work yet. HAHA.

Pictures to end my entry...




My lil cousin, MeiMei..


MeiMei & I..


Hubby very bored.. LOL.



MeiMei @ the playground..




Hubby & MeiMei..


Say Cheese~~

Hubby & mine precious, JOVIN.


1more day to cruise.

Excited, happy and Fcuking HAPPY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home