Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Finally the day hubby and I had been waiting for had came! We will be leaving for cruise today! HAHA. Thou Im excited over the past few weeks & days, but right now my feeling wasn't as excited as it used to be. LOL.

Hubby came over my house in the evening. Helped me packed my clothes and stuffs.
Shoes, bikinis, formal wear, casual wear, etc..
Shampoo, conditioner, body foam, make-up remover, etc..
LOL, my bag looks like it gonna burst anytime!

Best friend rang me up in the noon. He quarrelled with his sister and fought with her. LOL.
So he is staying out for the night today. Poor him. HAHA.
Buddy rang me up too at 8pm like that! He was in camp and he said I gotta meet him up this coming Saturday! HAHA.

Alrights, Im off to my lala land now. Gotta wake up early in the morning to hubby's house and accompany his grandmother for lunch & check in at harbourfront by 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home