Monday, July 16, 2007

Pardon my lack of updates ya? Im really very very lazy to update these few days. Actually, there is nothing much to update. I have no life in fact. LOL. Im always over at hubby's house, watching drama vcds or having mahjong sessions with my regular karkis. HAHA.

Anyway, yesterday was town-ing with hubby. Went to Orchard Library to borrow books on recipes for baking cakes. I wanted to bake a cake specially for hubby for his 24th birthday which is tomorrow, 17th July 2007! I mean, cakes to me are normal.. been baking them since Im in secondary school with mummy and for home econs. But I guess I had forgotten everything and hubby seems to have lack of confidence in me! He is such an ass. LOL. But he said no matter what the outcome, he will still appreciate and loves me as much!
So, hubby came over my house this morning and accompany me to buy the ingredients at Sembawang and helped me carried back all those big bags. Hubby is so sweet. I love him!
I bought hubby a t-shirt from SpringField. I know hubby likes it cause I drag him to Taka and choose. LOL. =))

Oh yes, I saw my beloved brother, Lesner Chua last few days! I mean, it was such a coincidence you see. We were like just messaging each other on that day about meeting up and his coming birthday stuff in the morning and on the same night when Im off the train going home, he was just infront of me! You know the escalator going up to Northpoint from the underground tunnel linked to the MRT station.. and there is this very long mirror. I was looking at the mirror and brother was looking at the mirror too, then we saw each other! I damn happy lar. Can see that brother was kinda of surprised too. HAHA.
I miss LESNER CHUA!!

Alrights, Im gon start the ball rolling if not the cake wont be ready by tomorrow morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home