Saturday, July 21, 2007

Firstly, I wanna say..
HAPPY 14TH MONTH to hubby!
Times really passed very fast. Just last month, Im typing here in my blog a "happy 13th month" to hubby. LOL.
Nothing much for the day 2007 2007. Friends had been sending me smses for this special day and blah blah blah. HAHA. Some even told me that this date comes once in a lifetime or one time every thousand years. LOL.
Once in a lifetime? Next year will have 2008 2008, and subsequent years also double match, what's so special? HAHA.
But anyway, thanks for those who actually remembered me and wish me a happy day for this very special day.

Brought Jovin to my house nearby park for walk with hubby. I love Jovin so much lar! She is soooooo cute! Tail always wagging non-stop. Friendly to the max. Clever and intelligent. Stubborn at times but tends to do so many cute movements.
Mac for dinner afterwhich.

I think everyone has heard about this girl named Felicia Teo Wei Ling who had gone missing for about 3 weeks. One of my gf had asked me to post up a searching post in my blog as Felicia is her good friend. Friends & passerbys, if you happen to know this girl, please ask her to go home., Everyone is so worried bout her. Thou we do suspect that somebody might be harbouring her, I hope that the very "somebody" will turn in and release her. This is no longer a prank anymore, this is coming to a very big matter and everyone is worried sick. Please think of her family and friends who love her. So please, release her and let her reunite with her family.

What we can do now is only pray hard and hope she is alrights outside.
Please visit www.findfelicia.blogspot.com
Friends, please do help to post up an entry to let your friends know so as to help find Felicia.
Thanks and very much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home