Thursday, August 16, 2007

Been a week since I last updated my blog.

Days were spent attending lectures in school, rushing my last-minute assignments, preparing for class tests and not to forget meeting up with friends.

Met up with Jenny Yap last Wednesday and Friday. Movies, catching up, bitching, dinner and.... MONOPOLY!

Have a long list of things to update but Im kinda of lazy to type that long. LOL.
Hubby is bringing me to watch fireworks in his office tomorrow! Hopefully his boss allow lar. HAHA.

My friends around me seem to be tying the knot soon. LOL. When will it be my turn to say, "I DO"? HAHA. I know Im still so young for that.. but it is always the dream of a lady to get married and hold a grand celebration, have a own family and live happily ever after. I want that too, and I know hubby will be the one for me. Opps!
Oh yes, hubby made cupcakes for me! Tasted so damn nice lar. My friend said that hubby so gay, bake cakes for me. LOL. But not all boyfriends will bake cake for their loved one ok? HAHA.

Been working almost everyday. Money is so important to me now, so is hubby. He had been slogging hard too, just to give me a good life. Wanting to bring me shopping for the things I like. So I decided to give hubby a surprise after I get my pay.. which is still weeks later. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home