Saturday, July 28, 2007

Mass update!

School: Its had been a week since school started. As usual, Belle and I were twins package. LOL. Lectures were boring. Lecturers were fcuk-up.

Friends: Met up with one of my bro, TOH JIARUI, for his belated birthday celebration together with Vincent. Dined at J8 Cafe Cartel. Crapped, joked around, gossiping, bitching.. Off to aracde for some serious stuff. Basketball-ing! I won the two guys. So freaking proud of myself. HAHA. My highest score was 230points. Thats pretty low actually, I know. I score 230points when I was with that two ass-es you see. Jiarui was so pissed.. LOL.
Photo-hunt and Cooking Master next. Fun and more fun. We looked like some mad people pointing and shouting, "here, there". LOL.
Home sweet home after that.

Life: Found a new job. Hopefully I wont quit after two days! HAHA. Be working at AMK Hub as course coordinator. Pay wise not that attractive, but female-working environment and the people there were nice. I like.. The place Im working at is actually an edu-hub where kids and children will join in to learn reading, speech&drama etc.. But the kids are cute.. some were freaking noisy! But I like my manager's daughter.. She said she loves me. HAHA. =))

Husband: Hubby will be starting work soon. So he wont have much time to accompany me anymore. Been planning about our future plans and marriage. Right now, we are still peanuts to what we wanted to achieve. Hopefully, we can get married by 2010 as planned and get a flat in 2yrs time. So right now, Im chiong-ing my work so as to put the money in for our joint account. Hubby's salary is ^&%$ times more than mine. See, I have to work harder to achieve what we had targeted.

Jovin: My precious had been coming her heats for a week. So this means that I didn't get to sleep as much. I have to wake up every now and then to bring her to the washroom cause Im letting her wear the diapers pants which looked so cute in her. Whatever, Im lack of sleep right now.
Hubby and I had decided to bring Jovin with us when we get married and have our own flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home