Thursday, August 02, 2007

So far, work is not bad. Think I wont be quitting afterall. HAHA.

Things between hubby and I are getting sweeter. =))
After a year of communication and a year of getting along... I guess we are kinda of stablized already. LOL!
Hubby fetched me from work everyday. Anyway, hubby was supposed to bring me for an ice-cream buffet in the afternoon but he went to meet his best friend. So damn angry with him lar, but I still forgave him in the end. HAHA.
Out of guiltness, he sent me to work. LOL. I think hubby is damn happy with his job. Today was his first day of work and yet his company is letting everyone of them off for half a day.. and they have 2days of leave which is Thursday and Friday.
The reason: Use the two days of leave to prepare a 2-minute presentation on themselves! LOL.
I wanna join their company after I graduate too. HAHA.

Anyone wanna mahjong? Im recuiting kar-kis again. HAHA.
We play small small only.. 20cents 40cents, followed by 30cents 60 cents half.. biggest we will go for is 40cents 80cents.
So just contact me throu my MSN alrights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home