Monday, August 27, 2007

Updates updates!

Finally I managed to meet up with best friend, IVAN LAW, after like &^%$#@ years. LOL. He booked out on Wednesday night and had to booked in the very next day. So being such a nice bestie, I rushed home immediately after my lectures and didn't turn up for my work just to meet him. And of course, he had to be my driver of the day. He came to fetch me from my house and he kept on complaining how far Yishun is. Like what the hell...
Off to Cine for movie.
DEAD SILENCE. Give it 3/5 hamburgers. Not very scaryyyy, but I covered my eyes most of the times and stupid best friend kept scaring me throughout the whole show. After movie, he got to send me home as he need to book in in the night. Kinda of in a rush that day. But still happy, since I get to see him after so long!

Just came back home not long. Yesterday is my virgin trip to Fish&Co for dinner. Hubby bought me there right after my work. Waited like 15minutes for table and coming 40minutes for our food. Reason was our order did not reach the kitchen. Like HUH?? So out of apologize, they served us fries on the house. HEH.

Okays, right now Im messaging with Lesner Chua. Been a long time since I last saw him, so we were like arranging days to meet up. But he having exam and that ass going Genting on Friday.. Zzzzz
I miss LESNER CHUA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home