Saturday, September 01, 2007

It is not how contented Im.. but how long you can tolerate me.
The problem lies on how demanding and over-demanding Im starting to be, ya?

Once a relationship gets longer and to a higher peak, it is understandable that one will look for a higher standard on his/her partner. Am I wrong to pursue a perfect relationship?
Yes, I know. Nobody is perfect.. Nothing is perfect in fact.
What do you mean by now you have a car, and I will want a tank in future? For what I ask for a tank?
I didnt say you are useless. Im so tired of explaining and explain again.

Speaking of perfect..
Who was there to help me when Im being criticized and insulted by people who know we are together? In terms of qualifications, in terms of family background and so many other things. But still, I walked through all these insults just to be with you. I accepted what other people think of me and said bout me.
Qualifications. I know Im not good in studies. No matter how much I hate to study, I still went to take up course just for the sake of you.
I changed almost everything for you. Because of you, I lost alot of my friends. Because of you, I dont even know what has came to myself.
All these 1 year 3 months, we endured and pressurized ourselves even thou we know we truely love each other so much.
All I wanted is just to be a little more fortunate than others and make up for all the endurement I had put up with.

Im heartbroken as well. Not that you are a cloth with a stain and be thrown away when it cant be washed. It is not that.
One day you'll realise actually Im dragging you down and be your burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home