Saturday, September 15, 2007

Been awhile since I last blog. Too many things had happened these few days.
New term had started and Im almost barred from exams. School had been a bitch especially with a strict lecturer who "offered" to mark our attendance herself. As for the other module, Principles of Biz Management 2, it is like almost the same as the previous module. So it will be easy if Im studying hard enough for the coming class test and exam. Principles of Econs sucks big time. Totally cant understand a shit of what that lecturer is talking bout.

Work was fine. I love my work, the children and my job. Apart of teaching lil children, I adore their accompany. Some were sweet thou, but some just so spoilt. LOL. Parents are nice but some are nasty. Life just come this way, we tend to meet alot of different people in different job line.

Hubby and I are still as sweet too. Thou the previous entry made us sound like we are breaking apart and having stains in our relationship, we are still as happy as before.
Actually, hubby really treat me well. But I always take him as granted. So I promise hubby I'll be a good wife and love him very very much. LOL.
By the way, hubby dropped his cellphone in a cab when we were back home. LOL. He was very sad cause he used it less than a week. Poor hubby. Always drop my celly or his celly. HAHA.

As for my life, my grandma passed away yesterday morning at o947am. She had fallen victim to cancer. I always loved my grandma but I truely regret for not able to visit her the day before her death. I was planning to but my lil cousin called and ask me to go find her. As my grandma was discharged on that day, I thought she will be fine and healthy thou she was suffering for the last stage of cancer. I even intend to visit her after my school yesterday. But I din even get a chance to see her.
When she was hospitalised, I only visited her a few times cause I was working in the night. She merely talked to me as she will feel breathless. I felt so heartpain when I saw all the needles and tube going through her body and there were so many bruises as she was too skinny and the doctors are unable to find the veins.
I think my grandma knows she is going to leave us soon. She insisted on discharging even thou she was feeling so terrible. I rushed back from school when I just reached school about 5mins when I recieved the news from my mother. But my grandma din wait for me to see her for the last time.
I miss her calling me every saturday to ask me for mahjong session with her and my other aunts. I miss her telling me to get marry with hubby so she can carry great-grand children. I miss her cooking for us for every occasions. I miss her telling me to call hubby to come down for mahjong session. I miss her using my celly and chat with hubby. I miss her hugging me whenever I go back home after visiting her at her house. I miss her having breakfast with us every weekend morning and having supper every now and then.
Im proud to have my grandma. She is very talented. She always sewn clothes for my cousins, my siblings and myself. She always know how to cook nice food and coming up with new dishes.
But right now, I know I have to be strong. I know my grandma chose to leave us. She scared she will be a burden to us when we don't even think she is. She left us peacefully with no pain in her face. In fact, I think grandma will be better off this way. She won't have to take jabs anymore, take so much medicine anymore or having to go in and out hospital all the time. My lil cousin said she saw my grandma when we covered her with a cloth. She said grandma looked the same as before when she don't have cancer. Beautiful and healthy. Children had no need to lie so I believe my cousin.
I know grandma is happy right now and she had rest in peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home