Sunday, November 04, 2007

Last Friday was a blast mann. Girls' night out with Beka, Leeyee, Jen and Steph. Finally, and like so finally, all of us managed to meet up and for clubbing. LOL.
Dinner at Cine then cabbed down to Zouk for the 10pm entry. Phuture's music sucks big time that night. PengXiong, Stanley and guys came down to look for Steph and we hanged around together. Saw Brendan and his friends at Phuture. Crapped and danced alil.

Terence is a big asshole. Jonathan is one fuck up idiot. They abducted Jen away. Despite the time we spend with one another like for the whole night, we forgotten to camwhore! So wasted lar..wonder when will it be the next time we gon hang out as a group again.

It has been 3weeks continuously since I clubbed at Phuture. Damn tiring lar, and Terence asked if I wanna go MOS on Saturday. Like again?! I wonder how their energy came from. I decided to stop clubbing for a few weeks and be a good girl. =))

Cabbed home with Jen and Steph around 4am. On the phone with somebody till 6am before I dozed off to my dreamland.

Alrights, Im off to pack my luggage for my trip tomorrow. I'll be away for 4days. Will update when Im back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home