Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shall start it off with the monthly anniversary. Had Sizzler for dinner with hubby at Suntec. It was a short meet-up cause hubby just finished his work. Afterwhich, hubby drove us back to his home first then back to my home again.

Friday: Had dinner and movie with TingHui. That dude fetched me from my home and drove down to Cine. HK cafe again.
Enchanted. Give it 4/5 kisses. Fairytale and happily ever after. It's every girl's dream come true.
Had pool session for awhile before movie started. Back to Yishun before deciding on where to go. End up, I went over Double O to find Peiling and Christie. Bad choice. Everything sucks there. Music, the crowd and the dancefloor. Stayed there for an hour or so and TingHui came over to fetch me from there. He was my saviour mann! We went round and round the area cause TingHui did not know the way to town. Had Swensens for supper and off to his friend's place for mahjong session. Played till morning 7a.m and TingHui drove me home.

Yesterday night was clubbing at Phuture with alot of friends. Met up with Pearlyn in town for dinner and cabbed down to Zouk to meet the rest.
Ivan, Dave, Fiona, Cheryl, Mervyn, Brandon x2 and alot more whom I don't know their names.
Chivas and mixers. Birthday boy went off with his gf soon. Drank and danced. Freaking high and alil drunk. Music was hella-good.
Party till closed and thought that night is still young. Fiona, Pearlyn and Cheryl went off early. Cabbed to Esplanande. Stayed there till 6a.m before Dave sent me home.

Shall let the picture do the talking..

Hubby and I at Sizzler.


In TingHui's car, learning how to drive. LOL.


Dave and I, outside Zouk.





The party girls: Cheryl, Pearlyn and Fang


Cheryl, Fiona, Pearlyn and Fang


Fang and Pearlyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home