Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Din manage to wake up early to go Belle's house for assignments. Hence, we divided the work among us and yes, I finished my assignment.

Met Beka at my house in the afternoon and headed to the Flesh Imp casting. Dragged Beka along for the casting to try out. Made new friends like Pearlyn, Serene, Laura and Ahmad. Casting was fun. Had to do a lil short dance at the end of the catwalk. LOL.
Off to town for dinner and visit Jen.

Hubby came over to find me at Jen's shop after his work. Went back to his home to do my assignment. Hubby helped me with it while I slept. HAHA.
Hubby drove me home around 11pm.

Anyway, today marks another anniversary for hubby and I!
HAPPY 18TH MONTH BABY!
1 and a half year, 1year6months, 18months, 72weeks, 1728hours, 103680minutes and 6220800seconds.

This was taken few months back. Without make up. =))


Beka and I on the way to Rain Bar.


On the way to Flesh Imp Fashion Show casting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home