Friday, November 30, 2007

Swimming at Yishun Safra the other day. Im on diet you see. LOL.

A good news to share! Im selected for the Flesh Imp Fashion Show. Casting results were out. They called me up in the morning when Im still sleeping.
Lectures in school sucks today. Was busying playing PSP-Audition. Kept losing. HAHA. Kept having grade F.
Train-ed to Cityhall to queue for Doughnut Factory and waited for hubby to end work. I need to queue less than 5minutes for the doughnuts only! Went to Suntec Tower 4 for the doughnuts instead of Raffles City. If I were to queue at Raffles City, guess I'll have to queue at least 2hours. HAHA.
Waited for hubby end work at Starbucks. Walked to Bugis for movie.
Hitman. Nice and good plot. Give it 4/5kisses. The killer is hot. LOL.

Headed to hubby's house. Wanted to do assignment but ended up dozing off on the bed. Hubby was supposed to help me with it but I decided not to hand up and score in main paper. So Im not going to school tomorrow.
Will be going Zouk again for Ivan's birthday. Damn, Im starting to feel like one hardcore clubber.
Hubby is going Genting this coming weekend with his friends. They are driving up to Genting. I'll be left alone in Singapore. Hate that kind of feeling when hubby is not with me. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home