Monday, December 03, 2007

Shall start off with my entry with Saturday.
Saturday: Stayed at home till evening time and Dave came to fetch me for dinner. That dude passed his TP on Friday. Congrats!
Drove to Causeway Point. Pastamania-ed. Shopped around after dinner. Went to my ex-workplace to find Peixuan and Meiduan. Chatted and crapped awhile and Dave drove me home.
Tried driving around under my block. Now I learnt how to drive an auto-car already.
Went home changed and waited for TingHui to fetch me for ktv session. Headed to Yishun Safra and saw YuanPing. Crapped around. Sang till 2am and TingHui drove me home.

Sunday: Got woken up by a morning call from lil cousin. Bought her to Yishun Safra for swimming. Northpoint Mac for lunch afterwhich. Home sweet home.

Im lazy to update anymore. Random.
Gon start preparing for the Flesh Imp fitting at Wisma.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home