Saturday, December 01, 2007

Yesterday: Met up with Lesner Chua for movie in the afternoon.
The Tattooist. No plot and no link at all. Male lead is hot, thats all.
Brother had to go back school for dance practice and lessons and I headed off to meet Jen after that.
Town-ed. Shopped around. Bought a dress from Flesh Imp. KFC-ed. Chilled at The Heeren Balcony while waiting for hubby to come find me. Slacked awhile then Jen went off to meet Terence. Walked over to Cine with hubby. Pool-ed a few rounds and met up with Pearlyn. Hubby went home while Pearlyn and I cabbed over to Zouk. Waited for Ivan and friends.

Phuture was freaking crowded and overpacked. Saw alot of my friends. It was a bad day last night. Quarrelled with Ivan. Everyone of us was short-tempered.
Met up with Marcus Chua and Heriandy. Danced with them. Marcus bought jars and jars. Drank and drank. Home sweet home after everything ended. Cabbed back with Marcus and Heriandy.

And right now, Im finding mahjong karkis to play mahjong now. Hubby came over to meet me for lunch before he goes Genting. So now, I guess he is happily in the car with his friends and heading off to Genting now. Most prolly they already passed the custom. LOL.

Andddd, Im feeling so damn guilty now. I caused Dave's hp bill a bomb I guess. HAHA.
He had been calling me almost everyday when he was in Aus training. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home