Saturday, January 05, 2008

It is just the beginning of year 2008 yet alot of feelings are within my thoughts.
I doubt I will be able to get my diploma cert at the rate Im absenting myself from lectures and flunking my exams.
Just take today's sub paper as example. Im gon start saving up money for remodule. I bet hubby is damn disappointed in me. Sorry baby. =((
I tried..

I wonder how does someone faces another person when he says another to somebody else.
Either he is lying through his teeth or he doesn't mean what he says.
I see, so this is how scary humans are.

My whole mind is twirling with MLTR-25minutues too late.
boy i missed your kisses all the time but
this is twenty five minutes too late
though you travelled so far
boy i'm sorry you are
twenty five minutes too late



Im gon get prepared and dressed up. Meeting hubby later at 10pm to celebrate Sherilynn's birthday with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home