Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't get it why am I being such a nice person here.
Perhaps I do not want to carry the name of seducing other's boyfriend.

Just hang up with somebody on the phone. He told me about his problems these few days. He is very stress nowadays. Well, partly was because of me thou. LOL. I've such a big impact. I didn't know that. His workload is killing him as well. Poor thing.
Jealously kills. Now I truely know it. But well, is the trust in a relationship. If you don't even have the basic trust, then why do you hold on to the relationship?
Anddddd, because of my blog entries, this period of time is sooooo sensitive.
This whole shit is making me laugh and making up my day.

Due to come reasons, I've decided to keep confidential of names to prevent anymore conflicts.
I do not want to carry the name of breaking up others' relationships. LOL.

Dinner with somebody. He picked me up at 8plus and was supposed to have KFC at Northpoint but the carpark was full. Hence, headed elsewhere for KFC.
Was supposed to have Seoul Garden cause he promised me a meal. But well, due to some reason, we postponed to next week, provided he don't have outfield.
Is always cause of him, I cant eat what Im craving. Zzzz.
First, was BBQ steamboat. We missed it cause we couldn't find our way to Plaza Singa to find Ivan & Marc.
Secondly, was my Bak Ku Teh. We missed it cause we couldn't find our way there. But still, managed to eat it in the end.
Thirdly, was my Seoul Garden. Always missed it due to he ended work late & the buffet time was over.
From last year till now! I want my Seoul Garden!

Im off to sleep now. Tired from playing online mahjong..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home