Sunday, January 13, 2008

12th Jan 08:

Dad dropped his celly on some bus to Malaysia and the kind soul called home to return the celly. So being a good daughter, I went to pick up the celly at Tamp. Dave picked me up at 8plus in the night and drove me to take the celly. Send me back afterwhich and started my mahjong session with Dearest, YuanPing, YongXing, KhangYong & Michelle. My house was like one gambling den. HAHA. Had fun, won 18bucks. =)

13th Jan 08:

Had mahjong session till 5.30am in the morning. Dearest and I slept till 11am and I got to wake up. Gary came to pick me up at 12pm. Been a long time since I met up with him. Headed to Vivo.
Movie & lunch. LE GRAND CHEF. Give it a 3.5/5kisses! Touching & funny.
THE BOSSES for lunch.
That dude need to book in by 7pm so he drove me home.
I hate the rain. We were enjoying the wind in his Mercs SLK when the weather started to pour. What a day! Still, we were lucky enough to close the car-roof just in time. HAHA.


Gary & Fang.







Blow me away.





Hello fuckface, do you enjoy viewing my blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home