Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Im one emo-freak today. I cried like nobody business. My whole mind was full of fucking & useless things that I shouldn't even think about.

Yes, Im stupid. The last thing anyone would do was to actually cabbed down to the stupid school for a stupid class test and knowing that you yourself did not even study for that fucking test and yet still wasted that fucking 15bucks for the fucking cab-fare. And I was that stupid young lady here. What's worse is I only spend a fucking 5minutes writing my name and answering the 5 fucking MCQ questions without answering the rest of the fucking short answers questions and left that fucking classroom. G-R-E-A-T!

I strolled down my fucking phonebook to find someone to share my problems with. Yes, Im bloating up all my problems to myself. There are so much things that I could not share with hubby. There are things that should be kept personal.
I wanted so much to give up everything and faint or get into coma like the other day.
I wanted so much to scream at everybody and ask them to FUCK OFF.
I wanted so much to find someone for me to kill/murder/strangle.
I wanted so much to just tell anyone. Just ANYONE to be my listening ear.
I wanted so much to stay worried-free.
I wanted so much to cry as hard as I could.

I just want somebody to be my listening ear.


Don’t care what they say

I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home