Sunday, January 13, 2008

I know this is a random post.

Well, cause Im chatting with Lesner in msn and we realised that it had been a long time we meet up also..
So this post is for him.

I know him since we were in secondary school. Classmates for 2years and that period was a torture for me. He never stops bullying me and making fun of me.
Especially calling me names and treating me like a man.
Thats not the end. We were in the same Elective class - History. Sat beside one another and failed our history together, but he passed his O Levels. What an ass.
After we graduated, we became close friends and always hang out together. Be it movies, lunch, dinner or catching up.
It has been 6years since I know him.
The reason I love him as my brother is cause he knows me the best &
he says I have nice eyes & am attractive. HAHA.

Lesner Chua Ming Jin, happy to see this post dedicated to you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home