Friday, January 18, 2008

Im soooo dead beat.
Finally, assignments period are over. Is my last day of school today. The feeling..I don't know how to describe.
Through the courses, I know alot of great friends. They are always the one who made up my day whenever Im feeling down in school.
From last year March, Belle & I had been good friends. We shared almost everything under the sun & skipped lectures together.
Eunice & I had been friends since primary school. We lost contact & through MDIS, we know each other once again.
The bunch of friends who made the class lively. I'll definitely miss them.
There was once the whole class was united. We signed a petition to complain a lecturer who gave wrong focus on OB. HAHA.

A new chapter of my life is going to begin again.
Typing my resume, finding jobs & going for interviews. I want to get a nice & stable job so I can save up money for alot alot of things. I still want to have fun, not going into working society so soon. HAHA.

Before this new chapter begins, I will have to finish my studying path.
I have to retake 3stupid subpapers & 2main exams. Im dyingggggg.
Stress!
So lack of beauty sleep recently. =((


I miss my penguin.
I really need to de-stress!



I know my words are hurtful. Im sorry.


Without You, life's a song with no end
Without You, like having a heart that won't mend
Without You, we're just actors on a stage
Like a child who's lost his way
We wouldn't be here today without You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home