Saturday, January 19, 2008

Im already lacking my beauty sleep.
Yet I keep on receiving calls & messages in the mid hours & morning. =((

The ice-cream man was downstairs ringing his bell to sell ice-cream in the afternoon. I asked my brother to go down and buy me bread with ice-cream. Chocolate.
He came back with mixed flavors which I don't eat. No chocolate at all.
Whats wrong with him mann?


Was supposed to go clubbing with Jiarui. But the whole plan was cancelled. Im too shag to hit the clubs & he was also shag from coaching swimming. I doubt I can even dance the night away. Most prolly I will faint on the spot. HAHA.
So tonight will be spent playing mahjong with Auntie, Peiling & Christie at Auntie's house till morning.
Im sooo sleepy. My eyes are closing soon.
Hope I don't zha hu later. HAHA.

Only a fool will believe the lies.
How dumb can a human get to?
Too bad, I don't have the passion for acting. If not I will get the Golden Horse Award.

Got to start preparing and head over to Auntie's house. Pray for my winnings!
Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home