Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Next paper is on Friday and last paper is on Saturday!

Last week when I met up with Lesner, I asked him if I slimmed down.
He said: Ya, you slimmed abit huh.
I stared at him attentively & asked again.
Then he replied me: No lah, you have never been fat before what.
HAHA. Stupid brother. So cute. =)

Fuck that guy who called me at 6am in the morning for breakfast!

Meeting dearest for retail therapy after his work tonight.
I need to get my heels, few dresses & few tops & I should be done with my CNY shopping.
I still have a couple of jeans that I bought from Thailand that time with dearest.
Dearest is going to kill me. LOL.
But I know he loves me. HAHA.
Dearest wants to marry me! Okok, I know Im getting quite far away from my blog entry.

Im going to play online mahjong now. Tired from mugging already.
I have short concentration span.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home