Monday, January 28, 2008

Today paper was a bitch.
Did gave my best shot thou but no confidence anyway.
Saw Eric & Jiaxiong at 219 basketball court. Slacked & crapped awhile. Basketball-ed alil & home sweet home.
Was supposed to meet dearest for dinner. He wanted to drive down to my place & bring me for dinner but he was tired as well.
Asked him to rest at home & meet tomorrow instead.

Younger sister's O Levels results are okays. Managed to get into polys with the results. Congratulation, PB SISTER!

Im glad everything is clarified & my girlfriend is free from those nonsensical blog posts.
It turned out that the person had actually find the wrong person & my girlfriend was the victim. Had a hard time trying to find out who that person was.

On a lighter note, I told my mother that I won't be home early this coming saturday cuz Im going clubbing with my girlfriends.

Mother: Why never ask me go also?
Me: You go for what? I go with my friends leh. You got go these kind of places one meh?
Mother: I just went Dragonfly last week with Lily Aunt lor.
Me: Woah, now havoc already lah. Go also never ask me go.
Mother: You never ask me go clubbing also what.
Me: I go zouk this saturday leh.
Mother: Then I go MOS with Lily lor.
Me: Wahlao eh mother! You also know MOS arh?

Damn it!
Not only whole family knows how to play mahjong, (including my younger siblings), now they also damn havoc.
Whats the world becoming mann?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home