Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Retail therapy did not turn out great.
Bought a pair of heels & a dress only. I still need more shopping sprees!
I need to buy more heels & dresses! I wanted to buy a bag but I realized I had bought a couple of handbags way back in Thailand. Wanted to buy more tops but dearest said I should wear dresses. Simple & nice. Great, he can spend lesser that way. What a great idea. Feel like smacking him. HAHA.
PB sister bought me a pair of shorts when she was shopping at Bugis in the afternoon. :D
143-ed back to dearest's home.
Cam-whored on his bed while he was bathing. Cuddled alil & he drove me back. Home sweet home.
:DD

And damn, i had a hard time trying to upload my pictures to blogger. Finally & finally, the pictures are uploaded. What the heck.
Im starting to consider changing over to LiveJournal if blogger continues to have errors.


The one I longed for everyday.



Current boyfriend, future husband-to-be.





I tried to act artistic but it seems that dearest's bedsheet doesn't go well with it.



Nights everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home