Saturday, February 02, 2008

I went clubbing last night despite the fact I have exam this morning.

Phuture-ed with Dave, Ivan, Brandon, Fiona, Cheryll & others.
Dave came to fetch me with his friend at my house and cabbed over to Zouk. Somebody take pay already so offered to pay for my entrance fee & cab fare. HAHA.
Met the others there & opened bottles. Drank & alil tipsy. Music was hella-good.
Dave was supposed to send me home but he was drunk at the end of the day. End up I was the one who send him home.
Ivan & guys kept on disappeared & left both of us alone. What a night to end with.
What the heck.
He said alot of stupid words & did alot of dumb things.
Great, I could even hardly manage on my own & I have to send him home. At least he was sober enough to pass me 50bucks for the cab fare. LOL.
Thats what good friends are for. HAHA.
That silly guy dropped his celly on the cab & Im silly enough not to notice the celly anywhere when I alighted. Double greatness!
Despite he drank so much last night, he still managed to wake up so early & gave me a call at 11am to tell me his celly dropped.
Made me so guilty.

Dearest came to fetch me from school after my exam. Headed to some hawker centre for his Bak Ku Teh.
Wanted to go Ikea but Im too lazy to walk around. So he drove me to AMK Hub to pass key to my ex-lady boss.
Ex-lady boss wants me to study Early Childhood so I can help her in the childcare. Im still considering but I guess I want to start off with a new job with new experience.

Will be going Phuture tonight with my girlfriends. I can't wait to hit the clubs with them.
Cam-whore & dance & brooze. Nothing goes better than the company that counts!



Random pic of Dearest & I. He loves to hold my hand when he is driving. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home