Friday, February 22, 2008

I know I haven't been updating my blog for @#$%^days.
Well, partly cuz Im too lazy to update & I've been playing mahjong for the past few weeks, almost everyday. Yes, I feel like a hardcore mahjong addict now. Wtf?

On a lighter note, met dearest last night for our 21st month anniversary.
Dinner & retail therapy.
Back to dearest's home afterwhich.

I LOVE BABY!

Happy 21st month anniversary!



I know this is a very backdated entry.
Yuanping convinced me to go Obar with her friends last Saturday. LOL.
Hit the club with Michelle, Yuanping & two of her guy friends, Terence & Melvyn.
Had fun & laughter.
I enjoyed the night with them still.
Shall let the pictures do the talking.


Jeans babe!



Michelle & Fang.





Shots & more shots.




Group picture.




Cabbed back to Yishun around 4am. YuanPing was super drunk. Sent her back to YongXing's place & headed off to 925 for supper with Michelle.
Saw Qide & Bencheng over there. Crapped awhile & decided to go Yishun Dam for chilling after supper. Qide sent us home around 6am in the morning.


Qide & Bencheng.



Qide.



BenCheng.


Michelle & Fang




Loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home