Friday, February 15, 2008

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Dearest gave me a surprise.
Yes, I love surprises.
Cabbed down to Suntec to meet dearest & walked over to Esplanade. Dearest made a reservation at an Italian restaurant.

Had our dinner at AL DENTE TRATTORIA.


The set dinner started off with a starter, quail meat.


Comes with a bowl of Cream of Carrot.


Main course.


And end with a Heart-shape chocolate cake with two glasses of champagne.



Well, of cuz I would not forget to cam-whore.

The 12roses that dearest gave me.


Dearest.



Dearest & I.




After a fabulous dinner, we strolled down the pathway along the river. Everywhere was full of couples. What a Valentine's Day.
Remind us on our first date back in year06 when we first knew each other.
Memories. =))



Cabbed back to dearest's house afterwhich.




On top of the dinner & roses, dearest bought me a box of Valentine's Day doughnuts!
Just when Im craving for doughnuts.. HAHA.
The doughnuts are so beautiful that I don't bear to eat them up. LOL.




Dearest is darn sweet last night. He bought me supper cuz he scared Im not full from the dinner.
Mcwings, wanton noodles & chee horfan.
Yummy-ious!





Time passed so fast & it was our 2nd Valentine's day we had celebrated together.
Thanks baby, for everything you had done. Despite you keep saying it is a waste of money to celebrate Valentine's Day, you still made an effort to make me happy & feel fortunate.
I will always hold you tight & fulfil our promise that we had made to one another.
Love you baby!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home