Tuesday, February 05, 2008

CNY is coming in 2days' time!

Went ShengShiong Supermarket with parents at 4am in the morning. LOL.
Headed to 3outlets & all 3outlets are closed. No choice, we had to go to some wet market & bought our stuffs there cuz relatives are coming over my place for dinner.
Reached home at 6.30am & I just dropped dead on my bed.
Some asses just kept bombing my phones & messaging me. I nearly scold the shit out of them.
Idiots.
We can't have reunion dinner cuz Grandma just passed away last year & Mum says that Grandma had to eat a day before us. LOL.

Yes, my place is filled with relatives & I feel like smacking my lil cousins now. HAHA.

Guess I won't be updating as often cuz Im going to be busy with collecting red packets & mahjong-ing with my friends. I can't wait!
Right now, Im waiting for dearest to come over my place for dinner & perhaps some mahjong sessions. HAHA.
FYI, yours truely just woke up & she's going to play online mahjong now. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home