Saturday, February 09, 2008

Some dumbass-es just speak their fucking minds without considering the fact that I have a boyfriend.
Are they fucking dumb or what?

And Im blogging at this hour when everyone should be asleep. Well, cuz I just reached home not long ago & Im uploading songs into my Ipod so I can listen while on my way to Malaysia in the afternoon. Dearest is sleeping like a pig now.
Dearest is not going with me cuz I will only be back on god-knows-when. Hopefully I can come back on Monday. But I know he will miss me alot. HAHA.
:DD

Movie marathon with dearest. Rambo 4 & Ahlong Pte Ltd.
Love both movies. 4/5 kisses.
Mark Lee is damn cute, I like. LOL.

Shall update on CNY after I come back next week.. with pictures. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home