Monday, February 25, 2008

Just got home not long.
Interviews in the afternoon. Dinner with dearest just now.
Home sweet home.

Short update over the weekends.
Weekends were spent over at dearest's house. Competing with one another over a game at Viwawa.
Sushido.
We used to play lan games, Battlefield, as our past times thou.
Great way to save money and spent time with one another. =))

This coming saturday is my sub-paper for my PBM. Gon mug hard again.
Sunday is dearest's grandmother's birthday. Will be celebrating with his family & relatives.
On the other hand, Im thinking of going to Vivo to support Joann & her RP mates for the Danceworks Competition. Dancing has always been my passion but I barely have time to go for practices either at school or studio.
I guess this weekend is gon be busy.

On a lighter note, my beloved sister's birthday is coming.
Jenny Yap!
Will be meeting my girlfriends on Wednesday & Friday.
I can't wait! LOL.

Im off to mug now. Dearest is going to kill me if I flunk this paper again.
Oh mann..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home