Thursday, February 28, 2008

Now I understand why do girls always rake up the past & end up quarreling with boyfriend.
Cuz this is what Im doing now. Reading up dearest's previous blog entries & getting myself irritated.
Irritated not cuz of his ex-girlfriends (Dearest only has one ex gf & the relationship lasted less than 3months), but irritated by his entries commenting about this & that pretty girl he saw.
Okay, I think I should feel happy that Im considered the first gf dearest had but still, the curiosity & the many many attempts to know his past just made me feel so irritated.
I think Im mad, I think I need to see a doctor.
To me, I always think that dearest is very devoted. Perhaps thats why I felt so uneasy regarding his previous blog entries.
Damn, now I can't get to sleep & keep pondering.
And damn, if dearest is with me now, I guess I will stare at him with my fiery eyes & demand some stupid explanations when he do not need to explain.
Simply cuz is all in the past.
Teo Wei Fung, wake up your idea can!

Anyway, I have a long update and many many pictures.
But most of the pictures are in Jen's digicam.
I will mass update on Friday when I meet my girls again for Phuture-ing.

I have interviews in the morning and afternoon later.
I guess I better hit my bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home