Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hi bloggy, I guess this time round is only you and me.

I realise I have fuck up my life all these while.
My whole family went Malaysia for Great-grandmother's funeral & Im left behind cuz Im working & currently on probation. Yes, I felt very guilty.

But now I realised being in love is not just both parties thing. It involves committment, families & friends.
It was the not first time I was being thrown alone.
First 2 times were at Orchard & Bugis. The third time happened last night.
Due to the same reason, again.

No, I dont blame anyone. Cuz I know being a good gf needs to understand your bf's circumstances.
Yes, I did. But I realised all my efforts had not been appreciated.
End up, I was said to be ridiculous & unreasonable.
No, once again. I don't blame anyone. Cuz people always think Im someone who is attitude, which I admit myself.

And to add things worse, my hp was on silent mode while charging. Hence, all calls could not be feel even with the vibration mode on.
Once again, I was asked to pick up my fucking phone when Im sleeping which I don't know anything.
The next thing I know, the same thing happened again. History repeats itself.

Work. I have been so stressful about my work. Even when Im sleeping, I will dream bout all the work documents. Scary right? Indeed.

I have so much things to blog & rant & whine.
But I kept all to myself. Cuz right now, I realised I have been busy working that I've neglected all my girlfriends & friends.
I don't know who to call up. Don't know how to speak my mind....

A cool down period is what I need.
Don't ask me did anything happen between me and bf again.
Yes, we have some problems now. And for those who wish to see us break off, yes, you guys should buy lottery. Not everyone has their wish come true.

The bonding is strong, the bonding is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home