Monday, June 07, 2010

我们最怕的一天始终还是到来。我真得很舍不得你,婆婆。我很不想要你走。

She loved us, dotes on us with her heart. Her big heart was spread among all 30+ people. Her unconditional love to everyone of us.. her smiles, her cuteness.. everything.
Popo, I want you back.. really I do.

Popo, Im not jealous Hongen loves you more than me. I really don't mind cause I know the love you had given to Hongen is unreplaceable by me.
Popo, Im not jealous, so can you come back? Please...

The death of 2 beloved ones within a month is tearing me apart. As much as I do not want her to go, is a matter of fact she had gone.
Im feeling fucking terrible in my heart and the pain just feel like stabbing me right at my heart.
The moment the stupid doctor pronounced her dead, the feeling sucks. As much as we do not want her to suffer, at least she went in peace.

But Popo, you wanted so much to attend Hongen and my wedding! You promised to help me look after my kids!

All of us don't want you to leave. Can you tell us how can we make you come back?
Popo, please. I beg you. Please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home