Friday, June 04, 2010

Too busy with many things recently.
Work.. life.. family.. wedding preps..everything in fact.

Been waking up in the middle of 2am-3am every morning to start working with USA, checking my emails like a mad cow.
Been sleeping less than 5hours a day makes me look a zombie. Everyone knows that I hate to doll up despite Im working in town area except if I have to meet up with customers or having dinner after work... so that explains the zombie next day at work.


On a lighter note, Shannon, Winnie, dearest and I went to JB for horse riding. It was a great experience though. Pictures are up in FB (:
Spent 700bucks in this 2D1N trip. Sian ttm.

We bought our new bed at Courts yesterday! One thing down our list again.. =D
Queen size mattress by Sleep Clinic and a brown bedframe, at least the colour suits our built-in wardrobe colour and the room colour, light blue/ purple which future father-in-law had helped to paint during our absent.
I think we gon paint it to another colour soon. Before we do that, we gon clear alot of stuffs in the room. And is A-L-O-T.

Will update more often... soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home