Monday, January 17, 2011

Been out of this space for sometime... So much things to update but doesn't know where to start with.

19th Dec-1st Jan 2011:
Europe Honeymoon - Spend Xmas day at Switzerland and Germany. Nice white Xmas I had. Memorable holidays with hubby.
Spend my 21st at Paris shopping and hubby got me a Prada bag for my birthday! Not only that, he surprised me with a Gucci wallet and a Swarovski pendant as well. Felt so much love from him.
But that day ended quite early cause I wasn't feeling well with the cold weather and strong winds blowing on me. XiaoHeng had been very very obedient in my womb as he/she did not give me any trouble while we were travelling except for some puking and headache. Other than that, everything is perfect.
Halfway through the holidays, I miss home and wanted so badly to buy a flight back to Singapore because I couldn't tolerate the cold weather anymore. I was freezing and I had cold rashes. Sigh, hubby had to take care of me and at sometimes, he had to go down to take photos of the sightseeing himself while I stayed in the coach.


I know I had been missing out updates on Xiaoheng in this space. Well, Xiaoheng came as a double happiness right after our wedding. Everyone is overjoyed and looking very forward to him/she coming to this earth. I'm not sure about the gender yet but I had a feeling it will be a girl (everyone tells me is a boy). I don't really care as long as he/she comes to earth safe and sound. =)


Hubby and I had been preparing for the arrival of our first baby! We had been reading up books, internet articles and downloading Iphone applications to see what to expect during pregnancy and arrival. Woohoo, can't wait can't wait!


Till then.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home