Thursday, September 02, 2010

Dearest is sleeping soundly now. Gonna wake him up in an hour's time or so cause he has to work.
I'm working now, sending emails and trying to log into my system but the damn system is fucking lag. Lucky my USA colleague is helping me with the orders so at least I can sleep early tonight. Clear the last batch of NPI list and I shall hit the sack.

Nothing much to update.
Dearest said he got a surprise for me next week. Let's see... sometimes his surprises always got unfold by me, many times... but I love him as much still. =D

Went for facial after work. Bought some cosmetics from M.A.C. Dearest came to pick me up at Shaw Towers.
Did not have dinner, on diet. 2 more months to wedding~~

Hope Sept will be a good month. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home