Monday, August 30, 2010


I should be more than contented with my life. Dearest has been really very sweet and accommodating to all my needs and wants. I don't deny that I'm not a good gf, but I'm sure I will be a good wife after 13th Nov 2010.

Engaging JP for our ROM is done. (:
At least one thing down our list again.

People asked me why did I choose my dear as my right one. And people always tell me I'm very very fortunate to find dear which I admit, I'm fortunate.

1) He is down to earth. He is honest and what he earns come from his hard work. He don't use his parents' money. Even when our banquet and wedding stuff cost up to 62K, he did not ask his parents for a single money. Everything comes from our own pocket. I'm very proud of him and us. All these comes with planning, I guess. No?

2) He takes care of me very well. The age gap between us doesn't give us any problems. He tried all his ways and make sure he gets along with my family and relatives. And yes, all my cousins love him alot. My parents love him as well.

3) He makes sure I always get the best things. He makes sure I will not suffer. Thank you dear.



Thank you dear. Thank you for everything & anything that you make me feel so fortunate.
When I said I want to go USA, you told me next year June when YS & you are going to join WSOP. You said you will bring me to LV and Grand Canyon.
When I said I want to go Japan, you told me next year Dec, we shall have White Xmas again.
When I said I want to go Disneyland, you told me you will bring me to all the countries where Disneyland is.
When I said I want to go New Zealand & Canadian Rockies, you told me you will chiong more rentals and sales so we can go next year July.

And all these will be fulfilled by next year before we have a child.

What else can I ask for?
Just you baby, thank you.

All these travelling & wants are not what I want the most, I just want to hold your hand and stay in your arms till we grow old.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home