Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Day 4...
Popo is really not coming back anymore. I have no more chance to dote on her as how she had doted on me.

Tonight is the last night of the wake. The feeling.. I really don't bear to let Popo go. As much as I wanted to stay by the wake throughout, I can't take it. My body don't let me do so. Im too tired and too shag to report for work the next day. But I still dragged my feet to work.
I wanted to let Popo know, I will take care of her favourite grandson, which is my husband-to-be, Hongen. I will take care of my future MIL and don't make her worried.

Popo, but deep in my heart, I really want you to be back.
Can someone please tell me this is all a dream? And that Popo will be back... real and lively infront of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home