Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thanks god for giving me such a wonderful hubby and family.
This period of time is really busy and frustrating. Wedding plannings are not that easy and to think I have only less than 3 months to start preparing.

My cartoon animation is not yet done cause dearest haven't start on the storyline yet.


My only mind now is my honeymoon planning. Baby & I are thinking of touring both East & West USA in Dec, right after our wedding. 21D19N should be enough for free & easy?
Been doing alot of researches and checking on domestic flights.. but last night, dearest told me he wanna go Europe. Okay, so we are starting to look up on Europe again. I don't mind Europe because I really wanna go Swiss. =D

My boss asked me, what is your top priority for honeymoon between food, scenery, themeparks & shopping. For me, they are:

1) Scenery
2) Food
3) Themepark
4) Shopping

So boss asked, how about making babies? LOL! Thats right, so top priority is making babies. I know my baby will be in very good care cause future MIL can't wait to help me take care. She already said when I have baby, she will help me take care. My mummy also say she will help me take care.. so I guess I will need to give birth to twins? Hee

Future MIL is really very nice to me. I really appreciate her love.


3 months to go, Im so excited and looking forward to be Mrs Heng (:
We had been together for 50 months and counting on, I know I will be safe with Mr Heng Hong En. I know he is the one who is going to hold my hands till old, with our children as a happy family.

Love you baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home