Monday, July 11, 2011

Suddenly, I miss a gf of mine.. or should I say "past" gf of mine until I realised she deleted me away from her facebook. Wow, I didn't realized that this kind of deleting from one another is the IN thing now. I don't blame her, but I supposed the friendship isn't that strong since it resulted in such ending.
We used to hang out almost everyday when I'm schooling, playing mahjong. When I started working, we hang out at KTV pub with my ex-colleagues and we could gossip everything under the sun. Maybe not everything, but I think could be anything I guess?

Perhaps, if I could put myself in her shoes at that point of time, we could have been talking to each other right now. Or if she could put herself in my shoes...
How I wish humans could have been more understanding to one another & conflicts wouldn't have happen.


On a lighter note, hubby & I had been driving around our new house couple of times in a week. We are the excited first-timers. HAHA Can't wait, can't wait!


I have so much friends to catch up with but 24hours a day is not enough for me.
Till then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home