Wednesday, February 02, 2011

So much things to say and on my mind..

I lost Xiaoheng. It was a torturing nightmare for hubby and I. I'm still trying hard to come into terms with it. Hubby had been very supportive and being with me all these while. I know he is upset but he is trying hard to put on a strong front infront of me so I won't feel upset anymore. Everything happens for a reason, the next one will definitely be better.
Both mother & mother-in-law had been taking care of me very well.

Perhaps this will be a good time for hubby and I to relax and plan for our next baby. We had decided to hold on for a year and try for July Dragon baby. No more rabbit baby =(
This could be good as well as this gives us more time to find our suitable house and also planning our finances.
Hubby has been really sweet. He suggested bringing me to Japan or New Zealand later half of the year but I guess, I'm really in no mood to travel.

I'm on mini confinement now and hubby is flying off to London for work on the 12th till 27th Feb. That sucks to the max... 2 weeks without him.
I had already booked my London ticket to go find him on the 17th to 22nd but due to my confinement, I will need to cancel this trip. Now, I'm waiting for Qatar to come back to me if they can change my date to next year or refund me the money. Sigh, I hate it. I really need a break now.


These few days at home are really bored. How to survive 14days hospitalized leave at home?!

Gon upload my honeymoon photos to Facebook now.. that's the only thing I can do now while waiting for hubby to come home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home